Jackie leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering the original Jackie in leather and want to know how durable the leather is. If any of you have this bag, would you let me know if it scratches easily, stains in the rain, etc? I am careful with my bags but believe they are meant to be carried and do not baby them.

2. The original Jackie in the semi-shiny calf leather looks more delicate than it is, it feels similar to my Bouvier. I'd say its not immune to scratches but like box leather and its also the kind of leather that small scratches can be polished out of again easily.

3. Thank you!

4. Can men use the Gucci Jackie O bag and the new Jackie as well? My friend wants to know. PLZ HELP ME!!

5. Can men use the Gucci Bouvier bag as well? Cause it can be an alternate for the New Jackie since they look kind of alike.