Jackie Bag is Back 2020!

Diamondbirdie

Jun 17, 2015
UK
Lovely looking bag, very like a Hermes Trim, is it not? Which I have been failing to get hold of, this one might well fit the bill instead!

Reactions: snibor

Kitsune711

Apr 18, 2017
Omg. I just got a new bag yesterday but I need this now. Any prices on the Jackie small? I need that Lavender or blue. God's.

Reactions: Enjaby215

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
I’m not a fabric interior kind of person, but it is nice how lightweight the bag is. I also have the crossbody extended flat strap that goes with it, so I can wear it on dog walks.

Spongebaby

May 4, 2013
Does anyone know if the re-issued Jackies have zipper at the top of just the clasp closure? I'm sooo interested in these, especially the yellow color!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Does anyone know if the re-issued Jackies have zipper at the top of just the clasp closure? I'm sooo interested in these, especially the yellow color!
I don’t know for sure but it looks like just closure to me. I have an old gg canvas hobo with just the closure and it was a fabulous bag I used to death. I normally like zippers but this bag was an exception. Totally loving these new Jackie’s in all the colors!

Spongebaby

May 4, 2013
I don’t know for sure but it looks like just closure to me. I have an old gg canvas hobo with just the closure and it was a fabulous bag I used to death. I normally like zippers but this bag was an exception. Totally loving these new Jackie’s in all the colors!
Thanks for the reply, very helpful. I’m really tempted to get it in the yellowy/buttery color - for some reason it reminds me of the seventies!

I’m also planning to get the marmont flap in the emerald green. I’ll probably get this one first and then the jackie :biggrin:

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
These bags are stunning! Thank you all for posting the info!

Last edited:

Ryan

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
NYC
This place is dangerous - I just bought a brown leather Jackie crossbody on The Real Real for $245. Will share pics when I get it!