Jacket or coat?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which would be better for someone 5'3", 108 lbs, and very pale complexion?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the first one! More shapely and less boxy than the second one, which would work better with your petite frame. :smile:

3. Sorry, I must've edited the pics as you were replying. Thanks for the fast feedback though!

4. I say #2 or #3. I am also very pale and 5'2'' and I can't wear trench coats in that color because it makes my skin look sickly. I think the trench has the possibility to hit your leg much lower than it does on the model and could be a bad length for shirt girls like us.

5. #2...very versatile.

6. I love the first one. Is it burberry?

7. number 1... :biggrin:

8. Yes it it...so cute.

I'm with the others, I wouldn't do a tan trench if your pale-it will wash you out. The cut is fabulous though:graucho:

9. I vote #1, if the length doesn't end up being too long on you. THe other two coats are cute but the collars may overwhelm your petite frame. JMO!

10. juicygrl: I tried the sample and it hits me above the knee. I kind of wish I could wear it as a minidress the way it's shown on the runway, but hey - at least it's not too long! :smile:

aquahot: All 3 are Burberry. The first is SS10 and the other two are FW10.

Thanks for all the replies, and keep it coming! :biggrin:

11. I like #3 the best but would prob wear #2 more.

12. Definitely the Burberry trench coat!!!! And if you pair it with some killer heels you'll look amazing!