Jack & Lucy Halloween keychain

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I didnt realize that it came in two color combinations. I guess one is white and orage (which I saw on the forum) and another is the brown and dark green. Has anyone seen both colors? I am trying to decide which one to purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks Lisa:yahoo:

2. I have not seen either.

3. Yes, I have seen both and the darker colors are gorgeous. I will post a picture of the darker colors on Tuesday when it arrives with my groom pieces. My SA is going to sneak it in the package that he is mailing me. I guess it does not come out until October?? I tried it with the Damier, Mini Monogram and Monogram and it looks awesome. I can't wait until Tuesday...

4. oh yes , i too would love to see pics... congrats on getting it early... ohhh I so want one :sad: ... I will be dreaming of them he he

5. Yes PLEASE post pics as soon as you can.

6. So excited for you, don't forget the pics..

7. I can't wait until you post pics. I actually can't wait until mine arrive (I'm getting both the orange and white & the brown and tan. When mine do come in, I'm getting a new bag to put them on ;) . I'm thinking maybe something damier, maybe a ribera or an epi alma in canelle OR a nomade lockit (the only thing I'm really worried about is scratching the heck out of the nomade or getting it dirty and cleaning it). Decisions, decisions :shrugs: .

8. I saw the brown and tan but didn't like it. I am getting the orange and white. I didn't like it because I thought the color was too drab when compared to the orange but they do match the damier and monogram lines very well.

9. :whistle:

10. are they also available in europe?

11. are they also available in europe?
    =====>:yes: yes it is!
    We have received the both in ou store.:wlae:

12. thank you:flowers:

13. What is Jack and Lucy? Is it the same as the pumpkin and skull keychain?:shrugs:

14. yes the name of the pumpkin and skull keychain is jack&lucy

15. Not a fan of the Monogram so the Orange and White sound better. I agree, the Brown & Green sound hideous. I forgot how mentioned they were getting one, but I would maybe go back and reconsider the other colours, since they are more "cheer-y" and obviously not so depressing :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice