Jack & Lucie What to do?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Fellow Friends

I need your advice once again. I bought the orange and white jack and Lucie key chain for halloween and loved in on my bag, soo cute! I figured I would only use it for the month of October and maybe Novemeber. However. should I consider the mulit color one too? Then I could use more often or should I just be happy with what I have and save the money for something else more useful. I know all of you will give me good advice, thanks so much!!!

2. Ohhh we're enablers...get the multicolore pastilles! LOL

3. I already have those too! But I was considering the mongraham one when they come out. I do love the multi too!!!

4. isn't there supposed to be a christmas version of the jack et lucy cles comnig out?

5. How can you resist the Pastilles...hmmm?:graucho: I could not.

I would use Jack & Lucy year round - no reason not to use your little mascot pals. Orange and white isn't terribly seasonal to me. Now I want the brown version... or a Hermes charm. *le sigh*

oh and HI, "MA" - nice to know someone here has some fun style

6. Yes, my old SA told me there was one coming out this month. It's a snowball, I think? DH asked her to put our name on the waiting list for it. I can't wait to see it! I think there is a fuzzy pic of it in the book they have behind the counter. I'll see if I can take a look at it tomorrow.

7. I think you can wear it year round. It's sooo cute! I'm going to wear mine, but then again, Halloween is very special to me. DH and I started dating back in college on Halloween. :heart:

8. I would use the jack and lucie all year round so long as it matches with the bag. I want one to hang on my work bag (Not an LV) which I will leave on the bag all the time.

9. Could that be the one pictured under new arrivals on the vuitton site. Check it out.

10. Hmm...do you have a link? I checked out the new arrivals and I only saw the Glitter Key Holder. The SA said it was kinda like the Jack and Lucie except with a Snowball. I hope she didn't get it mixed up with that Glitter ball one, because I was hoping for something cartoony cute with little faces again. I'll definitely follow up on it tomorrow.

11. i'd wear jack & lucie all year, if i had them! lucky you!

12. i have the jack & lucie charm and i intend to use it all year looonnnggg (just so as to get my money's worth)....

although i thought it'd be appropriate to let the gingerbread man to join them for christmas......:graucho:

the pastilles is very nice too, something i'd consider if i had the money to spare.......

IMG_0238 (Small).JPG IMG_0239 (Small).JPG IMG_0241 (Small).JPG
  13. Snowball? I want it!!! Our winter in Canada is long enough that I'd get lots of use out of it.

14. A Christmas version of Jack and Lucie???? I will NEVER be able to save my money! How exciting though :yahoo:

15. Hiya would anybody tell me how much the jack and lucie retailed for? thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice