J4 denim?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody have them or tried them? Love them or hate them? I am so curious about the way they fit but can't try them on anywhere. Any input greatly appreciated TIA :heart::smile:

2. Anyone??

3. I just ordered a pair from revolve and hoping they fit. There was only one left in size 26 so i did a impulse purchase and am hoping for the best. I can let you know how they fit but it might take a while for them to come.

4. I would love to know how they fit. What style did you get?

5. I bought the Beatrice in Navy/Green thread.

6. These look cute! Great price too. How do they fit?

7. They had them at Henri Bendel in June but I did not try them on. They looked really cut irl though and the quality of the denim seemed good.

8. I own a pair of these and had to go up a size. Since they are Italian they tend to run a little small. They fit great though, after wearing them all day they still hadn't stretched out like some denim tends to do.

I love my pair that I bought. I bought the boot-cut in red stitching at
    www.undergroundvogue.com
    They still have a good selection...hope this helps with your questions.