J12 with diamond markers: black or white?

J12 with diamond markers: black or white?

• white

• black

Results are only viewable after voting.

dari

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
i am thinking of buying the J12 with diamond markers but can't make up my mind on whether I want the black or white... like both colors but can only get one:smile:

the white seems more casual and but as noticeable with the diamonds because of the white dial, whereas the black seems to make the diamond pop more but doesn't look as good overall as the white.

Which would you ladies go for?

Last edited:
This is the 3rd time I have posted and lost this but here goes aagin.
I think it depends on where you live. If I lived in CA or Florida where it was a warmer climate would go for the white but I live in the Northwest where it rains a ton and so my wardrobe is darker and the black would get more wear. They are both striking!

If I only had one I guess it would be the White...
That was my first one & a year later got Black with Diamond Bezel. But I agree with you...the Black is outstanding with diamonds. They don't show up on the white.

thanks for your response LVLux... I live in the northeast with our four seasons so my wardrobe is all over the place in terms of color. ugghhh! Still so undecided.....:smile:

black!! I was torn between the white and black 33mm, and can not be happier w/black. Not only the diamond pop up more, copied less (by guess, toy watch etc), plus it looks more lux. I live in central TX if that helps.

I initially planned on and even had on layaway the 33 mm black with diamonds. But then I switched it to the 38 mm white with no diamonds. I'm very happy with my choice. I would get the black one too but I'd rather save for a WG Cartier Love bracelet next! BTW, it was my girlfriends who told me that they liked the white more than the black and I listened to them.