j12 watchess

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey so i was thinking of gettin a j12 black watch soon maybe christmas and was just wondering how much they go for..i was thinking without diamonds or just diamonds on the hrs...can someone let me know?

2. I was looking at one a couple of weeks ago that had diamonds on it and it ran for $11,000. I think there is a range thought starting $4,000-$5,000. I'm not for sure though. I think there is someone from the forum that has one hopefully this thread will catch her eye and give you more info. They are gorgeous I just don't know if I'd spend that much though..but in a few years who knows:shame:

3. I forget what the prices are on the one's without diamonds, or only diamond markers.

The J12 ceramic watch (33cm) with diamond dial is about $8,600 before tax.

4. The ones without diamonds are a bit over $3000 and the ones with the diamond markers run about $5000-$6000 I think.
    I didn't want a super flashy one so the one without diamonds will be my 21st bday gift this year :yes: :graucho:

5. That's a nice b-day gift!! When is the big day?/

6. No diamonds $3500 . I was told by an SA at Wynn ( love that place ! ) that I could buy the diamond dial and links as I saw fit , w/in my budget . BUT , others on here have had their SA's give them conflicting info . ? So I don't know . I love the white one w/ diamond markers ! But , my mother is going to give me one of her Phillipe Pateks so I don't really have an excuse to buy one . LOL .

7. November 4th! :wlae: :yahoo:

8. Saks want it catalog pg 204 has stainless steel/ceramic with ruby markers J12 for $4100.

9. white j12 33cm without diamonds 3300.00 frm NM

10. I saw that too. I saved the ad. It's gorgeous.:wtf:

11. I want the J12 33 with diamonds on the bezel and dial.... I have the white but love the black and want that one too....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice