J12 Repair Question

Feb 8, 2008
63C7AF91-534A-4490-88F8-01A3C6EEA8E7.jpeg Hello everyone! I have a repair question and could not find a recent answer in my search. My J12 has a crack in the crystal on the bezel. Does anyone have any idea how much Chanel will charge for a new crystal? I brought it into the boutique, but it will be several weeks before they issue a quote and at least six weeks before it can be repaired.TIA!

View attachment 4045712 Hello everyone! I have a repair question and could not find a recent answer in my search. My J12 has a crack in the crystal on the bezel. Does anyone have any idea how much Chanel will charge for a new crystal? I brought it into the boutique, but it will be several weeks before they issue a quote and at least six weeks before it can be repaired.TIA!
They will charge you $1250 for the new crystal.

JK. I have no clue.

I am sorry to hear about crack on your pretty J12 :amazed: I'm sorry I have no idea with repair.....but hopefully yours get fixed smoothly and back beautifully soon. :hugs:I have my black version J12 and have no issue but little curious. I hope you update your good news to us soon. Goodluck!

Reactions: Christofle