J12 - one not enough?

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
It seems that once you own one, you feel the urge to have another. Is this true...I have the white 38mm diamond bezel which I love but feel like I want to expand my collection and can see from picture posts that this may be a trend :biggrin:

I have a 38 with diamond bezel too and I wear it very often but there are days I dont want so much bling so I have my black J12 33 with no bling. I have Cartiers and Chopard watches too but the J12s are my FAVORITES.

Thank you for sharing. I'm pretty new to TPF. I also notice like you, that most go for a black and white alternative option. May consider a less bling J12. Love the Cartiers too...

I have the Black 38 with emerald markers and about 5 minutes after I put it on I had to have a White J12. I think I will get a 38 plain white this summer unless there is an increase.

Sorry for being out of topic. Does anyone know the model number for White 33mm Quartz J12 with diamond markers and date, the bezel has 0, 15, 30 & 45 numbers? I'm trying to get someone to get it in Europe, having the exact model code would ensure the correct 1 is purchased. Tks heaps!

Thanks for your replies. Glad to hear that I'm not crazy too for considering another.:yahoo: Now the question is do I go for another white one or the black. I do like the automatics 38mm. Am also partial to the chronograph....:graucho:

Noooo!!!! You definitely only need one J12. You definitely only need one J12....I will continue to repeat this to myself until I believe it!

I have a white J12 that I adore. I am really really happy with it right now and am glad that I went with white and 33mm, but if I have the money in the future I would really really like to get a black 33mm J12 with diamond bezel.

J12 watches are divine. So casual and so dressy at the same time.

I'm crossing my fingers (and uh, toes) and hoping to get one for my 21st at the end of the year. I personally LOVE the 38mm white with no diamonds - the perfect watch for every-other-day wear for me.

I know I will want the black one as soon as I get the white one. Can't wait to get to the dark side :graucho: