J12 Models

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey,

I own the J12 Chanel 38mm automatik with white ceramic and I love it.

I was wondering what other models are available?

I know the same watch comes also in Black.

And then there is the chronograph whats 42mm (or?) in black and white.

The normal and the chronograph both come also with diamond brazel and / or diamond markers. And then there are the specials/limited editions - in pink, light blue etc, or? and the the special edition the superleggera?

But whats the J12 GMT then?? :sad:

When I bought it in the Chanel Store in Europe it was 3150 Euros about. Do any of you know how much the Chronograph is (euros pref, but also in $)

And there is a cheaper version also, isnt there.. I noticed the other day when I visited the Chanel store.. is it smaller? Or is it the one with the plastic braclet?

If any of you could help me here I'd be very happy. The SA in my Store couldnt help me, maybe you experts can!

Saskia:love:

there is a 33 mm, w/diamond marker or saphire/ruby is around 5200 usd, not sure about the plan one, then there are some show piece J12 that's encrusted w/full diamond. all pix can be found on Chanel .com (thank goodness for the much better nevagation!) :yes:

Hey,

I own the J12 Chanel 38mm automatik with white ceramic and I love it.

I was wondering what other models are available?

I know the same watch comes also in Black.

And then there is the chronograph whats 42mm (or?) in black and white.

The normal and the chronograph both come also with diamond brazel and / or diamond markers. And then there are the specials/limited editions - in pink, light blue etc, or? and the the special edition the superleggera?

But whats the J12 GMT then?? :sad:

When I bought it in the Chanel Store in Europe it was 3150 Euros about. Do any of you know how much the Chronograph is (euros pref, but also in $)

And there is a cheaper version also, isnt there.. I noticed the other day when I visited the Chanel store.. is it smaller? Or is it the one with the plastic braclet?

If any of you could help me here I'd be very happy. The SA in my Store couldnt help me, maybe you experts can!

Saskia:love:

J12 GMT (description from Chanel J12 Catalog)

With a double time zone, the J12 GMT is the watch at home in all latitudes. Developed and built for jet-setters, the J12 GMT will instantly provide the time in two different parts of the globe.
A new 42 mm case diameter with a 10 mm width combines with the overall high -tech ceramic comfort. Excellent readability and superior wrist-band elegance lead to an enhanced sense of precision.