j12 & Cartier LOVE bracelet

i havent taken it off since i got it. it is very difficult.

in fact... i tried to just move one of the screws.. and i couldnt do it. im afraid my hand will slide.. and im gonna put a big dent in it.

will probably go back to cartier when im ready.

VuittonsLover and the graceful1 - Would you recommend purchasing the love bracelet? Are you comfortable in it never taking off? Also, how noticable are scratches? I'm wondering if I should just go for double charity one.

The love bracelet is an expensive piece almost $4k ,therefore you have to be 100% sure is exactly what you want, I did purposely purchased it a 1/2 size bigger so I can be able to take it on/off w/ no hassle whatsoever, like any other 18k gold bracelet it will get scratch, but you can always take it to a Cartier Boutique for a polish and will looks as new, and in regards of the Charity Bracelet is less expensive (about $1k) is just 2 very small rings connected on silk cord, they are just 2 different bracelets.

i purposely got the 16.. because i didnt want it flipping over. sooo mine is very snug. but not too snug..

the day i got it.. i was soo aware of it on my wrist... and felt closterphobic... and wondered if i would be able to get through a week with it on full time.

but you get use to it sooo quickly. i hardly know its on anymore.

Do you know if this is a good investment piece? In other words, does the LOVE bangle hold its value like a Rolex? Also, do you feel more people in a certain age group wear them? Except for the celebritys wearing them recently, I have only seen them worn on women over age 50 or so. Also to thegraceful1 - is 1/2 size bigger all you need to get it on and off? The woman in Cartier measured my wrist and said I'd be a 17. So I guess if I did what you did, I'd get 17 and 1/2. What size is yours? Thanks for all of your help!

Do you know if this is a good investment piece? In other words, does the LOVE bangle hold its value like a Rolex? Also, do you feel more people in a certain age group wear them? Except for the celebritys wearing them recently, I have only seen them worn on women over age 50 or so. Also to thegraceful1 - is 1/2 size bigger all you need to get it on and off? The woman in Cartier measured my wrist and said I'd be a 17. So I guess if I did what you did, I'd get 17 and 1/2. What size is yours? Thanks for all of your help!

Yes, I got a size 17, so in your case you're 17 then an 18 will be easy to take on and off (Cartier size are in full sizes).

I have a 17 in the cuff which is open. I was told to also get a 17 in the closed bangle. The bangle in the same size # is still slightly bigger so the 2 bracelets would fit a little differently. If I want them to look the exact same size, it was suggested to me to get the 16 in the bangle. But I prefer the 17 and having it just a little bigger on my wrist.