J12 33 vs 42

NHLgirl004

May 22, 2007
Hi girls,

I apologize in advance if this topic is so redundant, but I have searched the threads high and low and was hoping you awesome tPFers could help me out.

I have been in limbo for weeks trying to decide between the 33 and 42. And while I was able to see/try on the 33, I have had no such luck with the 42. Although I did try the 38 and weight did not seen to be a factor. If the watch in particular was still produced in a 38, it would have been a no brainer for me.

Also...a factor...they are discontinuing the sapphire bezel design..and there is a price increase on the horizon...so I cant waffle for too much longer.

So...for those of you who have either size...which do you prefer? Also, specific to the 42, how does it feel on your wrist (heavy, clunky, etc). Do you have any regrets?

Thanks so much ~ I really appreciate your input and advice.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 489
Funny you say that...because that's exactly what I told the SA!

Most of my friends have told me the 33 would be the safer choice (timeless, not trendy blah blah blah). I just dont want to be swayed by the "practicality" of it.

How is weight of the 42?

Id get the 42, personally. I have the Dior Pink Chrystal (it won me over with the pink all around- I still want my J12, though) and it is a good size. You get used to it. I went from a Cartier to this- and it already feels natural.