J Peterman Gladstone bag :)

jenbuggy85

I'd rather be thrifting.
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Yes! The man Elaine from Seinfeld worked for. He's real! Lol!

It's been quite some time since I've visited TPF! I'm back and have a couple new friends to show you!

Before I bought these two beauties I tried to find reviews of this particular bag but I didn't have much luck. Part of the reason in posting now is so that others my find my opinions!

Anyways! Here they are, my loves! The older one with the ink stain is one I purchased on evilbay, used. If I had to guess, I would say this bag is around 15 yrs old? I personally fell in love with the ink blot and various marks, to me it's all character!

The newer one I bought straight from Peterman last Christmas ( awesome sales that time of year!). Though the front locking hardware isn't as substantial in weight/quality compared to the older one, it's still a keeper for me. Scuffs very nice and is starting to get a gorgeous patina on the handles.

I absolutely love these bags, they go with me everywhere! (These pics were taken this summer, I don't have any single shots of them right now.) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413769029.173064.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413769046.091534.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413769060.963301.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413769097.047628.jpg

Does anyone else have one?? I would LOVE to see your baby!!