J. Lo: Leaves $1.27 Tip For A $ 350 Bill +....

I don't know if I believe that. Why $1.27 and not nothing at all or $1 or $1.50.

I agree it seems suspicious. I never know what to believe. Has anyone met her here? lol She always seems so nice to me and then I hear all these horrible stories. So if she's a huge b*tch, then she hides it really well.

wow. On VH1s best week ever, her and hubby were mentioned about not paying some flight chartering service. I recall her days with Ben A. He is supposedly an awesome tipper but during their time together, she nipped that in the bud.

Money & fame have a way of turning certain people into walking a**holes. If someone is a genuine person of good moral character, no amount of money will change that.

In addition, you can see someone's true character by how they treat service people. If they are jerks to a waitress or flight attendant (I've been both!) then you can most certainly believe they are truly that way in life..

Isn't she (Jennifer Lopez) the one that stole all of the Louis Vuitton from the set of her photo shoot, a while ago? You would think that she would have a little more class than she apparantly does.

She should most definitely be blamed for the tip. That is straight up trashy and unclassy of her, or anyone to do that. People should AT LEAST tip 15% on their dinner bill, especially at an expensive restaurant as she was. 15% of $350 is $52.50, so J.Lo left around a .0036% tip since she only gave a measly $1.27. Haha, excuse me for busting out with my math skills...I used to work in a restaurant...

Maybe she left a 1.27 tip because the service was ****ty. Tip is OPTIONAL, I mean, the waiters are getting paid hourly. A "tip" is exactly that, A TIP for doing more than just serving food.

Maybe she left a 1.27 tip because the service was ****ty. Tip is OPTIONAL, I mean, the waiters are getting paid hourly. A "tip" is exactly that, A TIP for doing more than just serving food.

Wait staff doesn't even get paid minimum wage. I only got paid $3.15 an hour when I waitressed & relyed on my tips to pay my bills. Sure if the service was bad, she had the right not to leave a good tip but if she was rude & treated someone like trash, that is not acceptable.