J.J. Abrams' Alcatraz: Premieres 1/16

I watched it and I really liked it.
They need to do something other than just capture all of the 63s. I'm sure there will be some other twists and turns along the way.
I did forget that with JJ Abrams stuff you really need to pay attention TO EVERYTHING.

I watched the 2 hour premiere & liked it. I think that, like LOST, it will take a period of time to capture audience attention due to having to really pay attention. As aklein said, with JJ Abrams programs, you really have to watch everything because little things may be more important than first assumed.

Did any of you Losties catch when Jorge said "last time I was on the island..." my hubby and I both grinned at each other when he said that! Up until then everyone else called it "the rock" so I'm thinking they let Jorge say it as a nod to Lost. :biggrin: Also thought the score was very Lost-ish, which is a good thing!! Loved the first half of it, we'll watch the second part tomorrow.

^^ I love seeing Jorge back on tv! I just finished watching the second half, and I hate to say it but I really did enjoy it, I'll have to add it to my long list of Monday night tv shows.

I agree with Debbie, I think this show is going to be very detailed oriented with mysteries within mysteries...very LOSTish for sure.

I watched it & did enjoy it.. DH fears that it will be to 'formula'.. each episode having to track & catch the next criminal (eg. Persons of Interest)... but he was NOT a LOST-ie so I just told him to sit back and pay attention... I think he 'got it' when he saw the last scene!:cool: