J.Crew stock and sample sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 9/28–10/1 Fall men's and women's footwear, jewelry, bags, and scarves are 60 percent off during the J.Crew stock and sample sale. Women's tall Italian leather flat boots are $128 (originally $318), men's leather oxfords are $86 (originally $215), crystal necklaces are $60 (originally $160), and silk-cashmere fringed wraps are $30 (originally $75). Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; T–F (10–7).

2. Anyone make it to this sale? I am in need of some top/cardi's and wondered if they had any? I missed out on the club monaco sale, so if anyone can recommend this one- I can make it today. Thanks!

3. It's just shoes and jewelry.

The shoes were great, jewelry not so much. Lots of shoes in the smaller sizes (under 8). I found something I liked and I'm a 9/9.5. I got a pair of hunter rain boots for $70, flats for $65. It's not a bad deal. They had current season shoes.

4. If your Looking for clothing, try the scoop sample sale in meatpacking. Get address From ny.racked.com

5. They did restock the jewelry frequently if you were patient. I scored an amazing necklace for $25 and bracelet for $15!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Lubird, what a great price for hunter boots! Thanks for the FYI.

I Am looking for clothes, I will check out the scoop sample sale- thanks sleepyjae!

Wow NYCShopGirl80- awesome necklace and bracelet! Great finds!