J.Crew Sample Sale - NYC

samplesally

savvy shopper
Feb 22, 2010
New York City
Clothingline in NYC's Garment District is hosting yet another J.Crew sample sale. Same stuff as the last one in January, including actual sample sample tees, blouses, sweaters, cashmere, skirts, pants, dresses & more. This time, there's footwear (ballet flats, moccasins, heels, pumps, wedges & sandals) and jewelry (bracelets, necklaces, rings & more). Where/When:261 W. 36th St., 2nd Fl. b/w 7th & 8th Ave. March 16 – 19th Daily (10-7pm).

samplesally

savvy shopper
Feb 22, 2010
New York City
I didn't actually go. But a friend checked it out the first day... It's similar stuff as the last sale back in January. This time, there's plenty of footwear and jewelry. Just got an email from Clothingline saying that there will be further reductions Thurs and Friday.

Here's the lowdown on sale prices with additional discounts:

Blouses, Shirts, Cotton & Wool Sweaters now $30, 2 for $50
Beach Dresses now $30, 2 for $50
Everyday Dresses now $50
Special Occassion Dresses now $60
Blazers & Outerwear now $65

I won't be going to this sale. I was very disappointed in the offerings at the previous J.Crew sales at Clothingline.

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
did anyone go today (thursday)? are there additional reducitons (like what ^^sally said)? please let us know!! and note prices if you recall em! thanks ladiesss!

itsmewendy

Aug 29, 2008
don't bother going. it's chaotic and crappy. you'll get better deals when j.crew have sales at the store or website. I went on thursday and they're the same price as listed above. they look like actual samples that's been stuffed in an overstuffed closet.