J. Crew Jeans...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is the quality nice? They look so cute in the photos and they cost a lot less than the ones I love.:rolleyes: :shame: :lol:

2. Love J Crew Jeans.... However, I noticed they run a little big. I am usually a size 6, but I would probably buy a 4 from J. Crew.

3. Thanks you...I normally wear a 6 too, so this really helps!

4. I agree J.crew sizing runs large, wonder why too, espeically there shoes!

5. I totally agree kaykaybobay... I have to be very careful with the shoes and cannot order them on-line because they tend to always run large.

6. I was going to say exactly what Michele said! LOL!

great quality, buy a size smaller ;)

7. I was wondering the samething. I Was at the king of prussia mall yesterday and saw a very cute pair of cuffed capri jeans. I don't own any jeans from jcrew and wasn't sure what the quality is like. Now, I may have to go back and purchase those capri jeans...lol

8. I found that the color tends to fade quite easliy after a few washes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice