J Crew handbags

There are a few new bags on the site that I am loving! The Edie Grand and the Medium Biennial satchel will be mine someday. They also released the Edie purse in a bunch of colors that I am loving like a dark pewter color.

I agree! I received my new catalouge in the mail a few days ago and I loved the multi-color Edie and the Biennial hobo/crossbody in the bright blue. It's funny because as much as I love my high-end bags I find myself reaching for my J.Crew bags just as often:yes:

Ditto!! Now only if they had some full price coupon codes....:graucho:

Anyone buy the mini-Brompton bag in green yet?
I'm eyeing this bag but being good. The green shade is so pretty but I know I'll kick myself if I buy it and then a promo code kicks out.

I fell in love with the Biennial Satchel in the store the other day. The magnetic snaps holding down the zipper pulls are so classy! I'm tempted to get it as a travel bag (it is pretty large). Only thing is, I think the bag will look much better as a structured bag. Once it starts to get slouchy it will lose its cool shape and the zipper pulls won't line up as nicely with the snaps.

Anyone buy the mini-Brompton bag in green yet?
I'm eyeing this bag but being good. The green shade is so pretty but I know I'll kick myself if I buy it and then a promo code kicks out.

So late, but I just bought this today! I needed a thick leather bag for every day use and I LOVE this color. I know I could've waited till some sort of black friday/holiday sale but I got 15% off for being a student and that was good enough for me. I didn't want to risk this bag being sold out since it already seems to be gone online!

Just bought my first J Crew Handbag, this is the Tartine Satchel, so far I am in love!

tartine_zps0faca603.jpg

Right now JCrew online has 25% off through 3/31and I purchased the leather mini brompton hobo in Rose Dust.

It seems like a very well made bag and it comes in a stronger pebbled leather instead of the other softer leather that the Henna colored bag comes in that is more likely to scratch.

The only downside to this bag is that it is lighter colored and I worry about color transfer, but I do want a lighter colored bag for spring and summer. The rose dust is a very pretty shade. It looks like for the price paid the quality is very good.

Would love to hear from anyone else that has this bag in pebbled leather, as far as how it holds up over time. Thanks.