J.Crew Handbags...

1. Has anyone here ever bought one? Some of them look really nice, but I've never seen them in person.
    $298.00
    [​IMG]

$248.00
    [​IMG]

$325.00
    [​IMG]

$198.00
    [​IMG]

$245.00
    [​IMG]

$225.00
    [​IMG]

$128.00
    [​IMG]

2. I havent seen them in person, but they look pretty cute.

3. Have not seen those particular bags at J Crew- they are so cute! I have seen other bags there IRL, and they are pretty well made especially for that price point! I really like hte black tote!

4. I like them are they alot of money.

5. I love that black tote, too!

6. They're not too bad...I'll try to add the prices to my original post.

7. I love the look of these. I've been tempted to buy in the past (and probably will in the future).

8. Awe...Look at this bag for men:
    $950.00
    [​IMG]

9. I love the bigger of the two green ones. :love:

10. I've seen some in the stores, they are usually pretty good quality. That green one reminds me of a Mulberry.

11. For that price, I would be all over that! It has the style of a Tod's bag, and if it is anything like their past bags, the leather feels really sturdy so it would be a great everyday bag! I like it more and more just thinking about it:love:

12. I saw a few of them but not all. The leather was not bad and the canvas tote which I really looked at was made well.

13. Me too. The black bag is my favorite. I wish that bag came in that Vicuna color; I really need a brown bag, but not dark brown.

14. Good-looking bags, Buttery :biggrin:

15. The mens' duffle is a ripoff! For that price I'd rather buy a mono keepall or save an extra $200 to get the epi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice