J.Crew Extra 20% off final sale (in stores and online)—starts today

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. *All sales final. No exchanges, no returns. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or the purchase of gift cards.
    DOES NOT INCLUDE J.CREW FACTORY STORES. 20% discount applies to final sale items only. Offer is valid through 11:59 PM ET
    Sunday January 18, 2009. Online, savings are reflected after promotional code EXTRA20 is entered at checkout. In stores, 20%
    discount is applied to prices as marked and is reflected at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
    Limit one promotional code per order.

2. I was at my local JCrew this weekend and they had an additional 30% off their sale items. So does that mean its down to 20% at all JCrew stores now?

3. I just came back from Roosevelt Field Mall and they had a 30% discount. There were tons of cute coats that were around $70-140 after discount; coats which I didn't see available online. They have more stock in the back so ask if you don't see a specific size or color. If you need help, look for Val - he was very helpful!

4. Hey Chopstix- Did you see any silky tops there?? How about skirts? Were there small sizes?
    Much appreciated !! Thanks!! :drool:

5. I saw tons of silky sleeveless tops with the ruffle neckline. There were plenty of colors and sizes in all sorts of tops and bottoms!! But if there is something you want and don't see, ask! Outerwear selection on the floor was slim but the SA who helped me (Val) kept pulling coats and jackets out of the back! The shoe selection was a mess and mostly size 7 and up. I prefer the shoe selection online.

6. Sites down for me right now :S

7. Yeah for me too!

8. Oh maaaan, this was the best j. crew sale. i spent $310 for ALL of this:

wool peacoat $54.99
    2 bow necklace cardigans $21.99/ea
    2 merino lea cardigans $16.49/ea
    long v-neck short sleeve cardigan $27.49
    merino turtleneck sweater $11.89
    tissue chiffon trim tuxedo long sleeve $5.94
    merino melanie button cuff cardigan $17.84
    metallic cami $17.84
    merino lili ruffle chiffon cardigan $23.79
    victoria ruffle cami $35.70
    quinn ruffle cami $11.89

promo 30% off final sale w/ an additional 15% off teacher discount

9. thanks!

10. wow..these purchases were made in the store right? Is it still 30% in store?

11. I was at a J.Crew store today and it is still 30% off. I got a cardigan and tights for $8 total.

12. I don't know if I should wait for the sample sale or shop at the store...

13. did they put out more sale stuff at the store? my store's been empty for a while.

14. Bagsluver,
    I shopped in-store (two locations, actually! :nuts:) and they did offer the 30% promo!

15. I think there are some deeper discounts on coats. I'd been looking to snag an ivory coat for $100 or less, and I just found this for $80! http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/jacketsouterwear/jacketsouterwear/PRDOVR~99248/99101587017/99248.jsp

I'm pretty sure the Carrie coat is much cheaper than it was--it's now $80 as well (after the code): http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/jacketsouterwear/jacketsouterwear/PRDOVR~99071/99101588007/99071.jsp

I was tempted on that one, but I held off because I wasn't sure how the neck tie thing would look IRL. Has anyone tried it? I know I'm missing out because it's more off in-store, but my J. Crew is sold out of coats in my size.