J. Crew Coat Question

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lady day coat. I have one in black with a tie (it came out a couple of years ago). I ordered a size 0 regular and thought it fit perfectly. I am small framed and tried on a petite 2 that also fit about the same as the regular 0 but with shorter sleeves.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lady day coat. I have one in black with a tie (it came out a couple of years ago). I ordered a size 0 regular and thought it fit perfectly. I am small framed and tried on a petite 2 that also fit about the same as the regular 0 but with shorter sleeves.

Ladies,

I'm thinking of getting the Lady Day Coat in black. I've heard that the petite sizes run small, and I was wondering if any of you had experienced that. Also, does anyone own (or have tried on) both the LDC and the Plaza Coat? If so, which do you prefer? Which has a slimmer silhouette?

Thanks!

Link: http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod79207251

Kenneth Cole has a coat very similiar to this at Macy's. I believe it cheaper also with all the sales that have been going on.

I have a lady day coat too, love it as everyone else does, and I like the style much better than the plaza. The plaza is a bit boxier and buttons lower, I much prefer the lady day. I don't have it in petite, though, so I can't comment on that!

I love jcrew coat. Their coat is good quality. I'm really petite but for some reason I ended up getting regular size but in size 0. I'm usually size 2.

Fearnotsomuch---did you see that the LDC in Navy went on sale today? You should call for a price adjustment if you paid full price. Sadly, the black didn't go on sale, so I don't have any refund coming to me!

I have that one (the Lady Day coat w/tie) as well and I get so many compliments on it. The coat is tailored perfectly. I did get a size larger than I normally wear...for the sake of bulky sweaters. I also have the Plaza coat, again another perfect fit. I saw a couple of JCrew coats/jackets this year that I wanted to buy....but they go so quickly, plus I think I have enough coats. All of their cute cropped peacoats were gone in the first month.