J. Crew $25 off $150 code w/ Amex

Nancerelle

Mar 8, 2007
Just got in the mail from AmEx:

$25 off your purchase of $150 or more when you pay with any American Express card. Promotion code: AX-GIFT7

Offer valid in-store (with the certificate), online at jcrew.com or by phone for catalog orders. May not be combined with any other offers/promotions/savings. Valid through 12/24/07.

warmhaus

neutral classic
O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
Chelsea
I got it from mail yesterday, used it today together with additional 50% off on all sale items. It is such a great deal on top of what the store's offer!

r1ta_s

Nov 21, 2006
I was at the store on Wednesday and I didn't see any signs of additional 50% off. None of the SAs mentioned it either. I so wanted to get some cashmere sweaters :sad:. Did all the stores have this sale?

kalimarie

O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
Upstate NY
No. I am visiting Chicago & they said they never had the 50% off sale. They said they shipped out most of their sale items prior to the holiday. I am thinking NYC was the only store that had this sale. Bummer.

galpal

Aug 17, 2007
That's probably true. I live in NY and my sa called me about the sale but I couldn't get there before thanksgiving. My sister lives in Boston and she has never seen 50% off sale items at the store at Copley Place.

gloss_gal

O.G.
May 3, 2006
We need link for Holidays codes/specials. I did not see this earlier and it was at the bottom of the page and the expiration date is 12/24/2007. Mods any suggestions (just concerned that we may miss out on something good). TIA.