J Brand Waxed Venom Skinny Jeans

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Hi, I searched and couldn't find a thread with any info on these. I just received these jeans from Neiman's
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod114730054&parentId=cat9590745&masterId=cat5950733&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat000001cat000009cat5950733cat9590745

I love them and they have a waxed leather like finish over the denim. My concern is how to wash them. The instructions say to wash them inside out, cold water, hang dry. I'm still worried about the waxed finish being ruined.

Does anyone own these and have any insight to share on how to wash them?

thank you so much!

2. Sorry! No clue as to how to wash them. But they are definitely hot! Sure wish they still had them in my size (27).

3. thanks, did you check Revolve Clothing? they have them on preorder.

4. Hey! i love those jeans.
    just wondering how the fit to them is, are they true to size or should i size up?

5. I don't have a pair, but I would hand wash them to be on the safe side.

6. I went true to size and they fit like a glove.

7. Are these a regular jean or a legging jean?

I don't have them but these would probably be jeans that i rarely wash if I ever got them.

8. they are regular skinny jeans, not leggings. I agree, I'd rarely wash them.

9. Can you dryclen them ?

10. not sure because of the chemicals they use, but I'm guessing if you can dry clean leather you can dry clean these.

11. Hi! :smile: Hmm, I have jeans similar to these I bought two years ago (sevens... super dark blue wash)... I'm pretty sure I just washed them cold, inside out and let them air dry. I would imagine heat might interfere with the "wax" finish, but washing them cold should be just fine. :smile:

12. thanks fiery!