J Brand vs Vicky's Secret skinny cargos

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've read so many great reviews of the insanely expensive J Brand Houlihan cargos that I decided to finally order a pair to see if they're worth all the hype (ordered them today @ 30% off from Tobi.com). Today I was thumbing through a VS catalogue and noticed their version of the skinny cargo and they at least look equally as cute (but at a fraction of the cost-$59.50) I'm thinking of ordering a pair of these too just to compare.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265311287875&c=Page&cid=1283342272621&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Has anyone tried the VS cargos? For those familar with the J Brand cargos.....are they really worth the hefty price tag?

thanks

2. Have you tried VS london jeans before? I've never tried the cargos but their jeans are usually cut bigger than I expect.

3. I've never ordered any denim/pants from VS, only sweaters.