J Brand Skinny Jeans!

1. Anyone have them too? I got mine (the 910, super skinnies with 10" leg openings) today and they are amazing!!

If you want the skinny jean look and slim your thighs at the same time, J Brand is definitely the one for you. It's super plain, with no patterns on the back pocket, so it will last season after season :smile: I think they run a little big...I bought a 25 thinking that skinny jeans would be smaller (I usually wear a 24) and now they feel big, but nothing a washer and dryer can't fix!

Get yours! Or at least try them on :smile:

2. I never actually considered buying skinny jeans because I am very curvy and I just think they would look funny on me! But I do love the look on everyone else! I'm glad you like yours! Congrats on getting the pair you love!

3. I got a pair. LOVE them.
    I got the same problem though. When I tried them on they fit nicely, not too snug, but I erred on the side of caution.
    Now after about 5 minutes they loosed up a little to much.
    No amount of dryings or repeated hot water washings have made a difference.
    However they still look good on, or at least they feel good on, and that's most important.
    Dela

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice