J Brand jeans

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is your favorite pair??? and pics if you've got them!

2. I love J Brand, they're one of my favorites. I own:
    "10" in skinny- I own all 6 washes
    Cigarette
    Pencil leg zip- black, and indigo
    Lovestory- 2 washes
    High rise skinny- 2 washes, black, and indigo
    Bermudas
    Boot cut- ink

3. i just bought a really dark pencil leg pair today. they are FANTASTIC

4. Love Story - Lapis, Jett, & Dark Vintage
    Low-Rise Cigarette - Black
    Bea Trouser - Indigo

5. Bootleg - Ink, Super Dark (?)
    Lovestory - Ink, Dark Vintage

I am going to try the skinnies soon.

6. i love the 14" cigarette - have them in jett, ink, super dark, lapis
    i also have love story in ink and the shorts in ink

7. Love story in three washes. I can't wait to wear them again, it's been way too hot here.

8. I have 2 pairs of 14" cigarettes in ink - love the wash!

9. i love the 14" cigarettes in ink and lapis!

10. How do these jeans run? I want a pair of the 10" because they are unlike anything else I own!

11. 10" Skinny! I have 3 or 4 pair and I love them!

12. I want to get a pair of 16" straight leg, and lovestory. I've never worn J Brand, though, so I'm nervous about sizing!

13. I was almost the new owner of a pair of J Brand Doll in Ink this afternoon. It was, unfortunately, one size too small. It was only $47.40 at the Barney's warehouse sale. Boo. :crybaby:

14. Bootleg in Ink. Love the fit. I found these to be true to size, although they did stretch a tad after wearing them for awhile. The sizing does depend on the wash though; some run smaller and some larger.

15. I have the Lovestory in Charcoal and the 12" Pencil in Platinum. Love them both. I want my next pair to be the Cigarette in Ink.

I have a question for those of you (it seems like there are a lot!) with the cigarettes in ink. I've heard that this wash stretches, but how much does the waistband in particular stretch? I usually wear a 26 or 27. I tried these in a 25 and loved the fit through the leg and butt, but got a bit of the dreaded muffin top. Do you think the waist will give a little and reduce this or should I size up? Any input would be appreciated.