J Brand Houlihan in all sizes in many colors $119.90 at Nordstrom online

mashanyc

Oct 19, 2010
they will probably match whatever codes other sites like Tobi, Revolve or Piperlime are now running too

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
i agree.. when this was posted, all sizes were there.
within maybe 4 hours, sizes 24-28 were gone!

anitsirk97

May 2, 2008
If you are looking for J Brand Houlihans, I would recommend calling the savy dept at the store. I was just at the Freehold, NJ Nordies and there are tons of sizes left for 119.90. They can ship them right to your house with free shipping! PM me if you would like the contact info for my SA

frenchie.xo

Mar 29, 2010
Atlanta
If you are looking for J Brand Houlihans, I would recommend calling the savy dept at the store. I was just at the Freehold, NJ Nordies and there are tons of sizes left for 119.90. They can ship them right to your house with free shipping! PM me if you would like the contact info for my SA
I just ordered a pair (size 25) from Freehold and the SA was kind enough to waive the shipping for me. I'm nervous they will be too tight. I go between 25 and 26 just depending on the brand, however this is my first pair of J Brand. Can't wait to get them! Thanks for the info about this store!

anitsirk97

May 2, 2008
They are pretty true to size...if they don't fit you can always return them and have the SA order another pair!