J Brand Houlihan $89 at Barney's

iccug15

Nov 29, 2006
has anyone been able to price match this with other retailers? they ran out of my size as i was placing the order and i'm super bummed about it.

*MJ*

Blessed and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Charleston, SC
Thanks for posting! Any tall girls have these? I'm 5' 9" and notice they all have short inseams...will they look ok on me? I usually take a 34" inseam. ;)

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
i'm the same height and they hit me at my ankle. for that reason, i much prefer these to the agnes which are a bit shorter/less flattering

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
Thanks, OP for posting this deal. I was able to find them without the link! LOL!!
LOL just trying to make it easier for people, wasn't meant to be mean or anything :sad: i think i go on this other site too much where people get slammed for not giving enough information and whether it's online or in stores so i just wanted to fill in the details but yeah..

anyways, thanks OP for letting us know about the sale!

Last edited:

scorpio13

Apr 16, 2007
CA
has anyone been able to price match this with other retailers? they ran out of my size as i was placing the order and i'm super bummed about it.
Me too! Didn't realize I wanted sharkskin houlihans so bad UNTIL they sold out. If anyone is successful in a price match, please post!