J Brand Capri's in Ink for $67 @ Revolve - many sizes available.

beansbeans

O.G.
Sep 14, 2007
Sizes 23-31 available! On sale for $79 but you can get them for $67 with code JT (15% off).

These are great for shorties like me ;). I'm 5'3" and they fit perfectly without hemming.

(sorry, I can't post the link right now cos I'm at work with ppl hovering around. Just search by brand in the sale section and you should see it)

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
CA, USA
Does anyone know how their size works?
I usually wear Hudson to 24 and 7FAMK to 25 and Abecrimbie and Fitch to 00, but I've never tried J brand, so any comments would be appreciated! TIA!

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
great find! some of the reviews on revolve say that they only look like that on tall people! im nervous to buy...do they do free returns?

NYC79

Apr 8, 2008
New York
I also wear a 25 in 7FAMK, I wear 0 in ANF (which fit me comfortably - a little loose) TRLG Im a 25. The few times Ive tried on J Brand the 25s seemed to fit well.

NYC79

Apr 8, 2008
New York
great find! some of the reviews on revolve say that they only look like that on tall people! im nervous to buy...do they do free returns?
Everything you ever wanted to know about their return policy: :idea:

Revolve Clothing will provide a free exchange or issue a full refund for all non-clearance items received within 30 days of when the items were shipped, provided the items are unworn, unwashed, with all original tags attached, and free of defects. Items received after 30 days but within 60 days will qualify for store credit. For exchanges, you may still return the item within 30 days of when you received the exchanged item. Overnight shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a defective product, you must notify us within three days of receiving the product to be eligible for a return. If you do not follow this policy, we will only accept defective items at our discretion.

Christmas Returns
For the holiday season, Revolve will extend the period allowed for returns to accept all items purchased after November 9th to be returned for a full refund by January 9th, or 30 days after the purchase date, whichever is later.

Clearance Items
All merchandise sold at a 30% or greater discount is considered a clearance sale. Returns of clearance items must be postmarked within 3 business days of when you received the item. Please note that by postmarked we mean that you have sent it within 3 days, even if we have not yet received it. There is no advantage to sending a return overnight vs standard shipping. If you do not meet the shortened timeframe for returns of clearance items, we may at our discretion issue store credit rather than a refund.

Shoes
We do not accept returns on shoes that have been scuffed. Please be extremely careful trying on all shoes. We recommend trying them on only on carpet, for a very limited time, and inspecting them for marks before attempting to send them back. All shoe returns must include the original shoe box, in the original condition (not bent or damaged in anyway).

Lingerie & Swimwear
Lingerie & Swimwear must be tried on over other garments, and all hygienic liners must remain in place. Any items that have been worn or tried on other than this manner will not be accepted for return due to hygienic concerns.

Consumable Products
Please note we do not accept returns on consumable products that have been used, including perfume, cosmetics, and other beauty products.

How to Send Back Your Return (US Orders)

All domestic orders ship with PREPAID return mailing labels. To ship an item back to Revolve, simply pack your item and invoice into a USPS priority bag/box and affix the prepaid mailing label. Because the post office does not need to process a payment from you, you can do all of the above without waiting in line! To mail your package, you can drop it in a mail drop box, hand it to your mailman when he/she drops off your mail, or drop it off at the counter at your local post office

Please indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item. For exchanges, please indicate the desired model/size.

How to Send Back Your Return (International Orders)

International exchanges & returns work in the same way as domestic exchanges & returns, but do not include prepaid return labels or refund return shipping costs. Address exchanges & returns to:

meeowy

Oct 17, 2006
I always order 1 size down on J Brand because they stretch with wear for me. My pair of J Brand capri has perfect length for me (5'5). I can tuck them in boots or wear them with flats without any alteration.