Ivory or White?

I would have to vote for Ivory. I prefer an off-white. I don't know, I guess white is just too....white, lol. I've always been too scared to carry a white bag and for some reason I'm not scared carrying my Ivory bag.

Thank you everyone. I just recieved the ivory yesterday. I ordered without seeing in IRL. My first sight was I didn't like the yellowish in it. But, the more I look at it the better it looks. I'm now tossing back and forth between returning for the white or even natural or keeping it.

I have a RH Ivory Day, and a GGH White Hobo I just purchased.

I live in the NE, and would wear the Ivory Day all year, but only wear the White hobo from sometime in May through maybe September. That is how I justify having both!

I had an Ivory, exchanged it. I love Ivory bags but I didn't care for Balenciaga's Ivory. It looked like a mottled, yellowed white. Like buttered popcorn. It's not any easier to keep clean than white. The 2007 whites are sort of an off white. The new s/ 2008 are bright white like s/s 2006 and they are gorgeous!

Ivory!! straight up white is kinda of scary...it's so white haha. its like "im gonna get dirty soon and everyone can see it" and it's really reflective in the sun lol.