Ivory or desert of sienna?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which color is more beautiful on sienna? That's gonna be my First Kooba.

2. Just for your information, if someone are interested: There are on sale at NM & BG for $208. Good deal, right?

3. Great deal! I had seen that too and ordered one in desert for myself (and posted in deals/steals). The ivory is no longer available. I've never had an ivory or cream colored Kooba so I don't have any personal experience with wear and tear; I do know some have said that their ivory Koobas pick up color/get dirty very very quickly. Also, the same complaint has been made about the desert. But, for that price, I'm going to give the desert a try.

4. Thanks rachelinla! Awesome deal. I'm going to stick with my choice of desert, as I'm just too concerned about how quickly I'll dirty the ivory. I think it'll be my summer brown bag. I already own a Sienna in espresso (love it, btw) and it is a pretty casual bag. Looks great with jeans. I'm afraid using the ivory bag for casual daily wear will cause it to get really dirty really fast. Though for that price . . . (smiles evil smile).

5. I have a desert Scarlett. The colour isnt as much hard work as I thought. I have sprayed it a few times with Kiwi leather protector though.

Its a great casual summer shade but I also think that the shade will 'age' nicely too. :yes:

6. I would suggest using Appleguard or some such product and spray it several times.

And I checked today, both colors are gone.

7. I got a Sienna in desert last year and I love it but my only comment is the leather patina'd pretty quickly on the shoulder straps. I didn't use any leather protector, but don't normally get that light of a color bag to be honest. I am going to stick with dark brown or black koobas going forward!