Ivory, Black or Fuchsia Noe!?!?

lovecaviar

Retail Therapy is #1
Oct 28, 2012
I am preparing to grab a Noe!!! ;) very excited. I initially wanted IVORY b/c it's pretty & chic! Black will probably age better and is a little more practical & Fuchsia is just fun! I can't buy all three ;) I would love to hear what you would chose & why!

I'd go for the Fuchsia since the black has a Greyish lining and it'll potentially be a black hole to look for stuff. But if you don't have other Black bags in your wardrobe then go for the Black.

This is tough! Here is my warped rationale...

No ivory, it will get too dirty!

I like black as an everyday bag that will be a work house for you! Chic also, so you can't go wrong! I have a black Epi bag from 2003 and it still looks amazing today.

Fushia if this is not your everyday bag but put into a regular rotation. Fushia could be a great pop of color if you wear a lot of blacks/grays or browns and creams.

So in the end, I wasn't very helpful! :hrmm:

I have to explain:
I always thought my colors were like neutral. I like red - being great as a pop of color )
But, when I saw cyan - I fell in love and I didn't think at the moment...
To make the long story short: I've got pale blue and white denim jacket, a couple pairs of 7 MK jeans in light blue.
And - Voilá? I've got what I needed and that outfit becomes me soooo well. :cloud9:
I'm in FL, it's ok here, you can see yourself which could be better for you. Good luck! :smile: