I've worn down the inside toe area of my shoes...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I realized today that I've worn down the inside toes of my Jimmy Choo pumps. You can see the wear on the shoe where my smallest two toes rub the side of the shoe. The shoes are almost 2 years old, when I first bought them they were sooo comfy, but now I get blisters on the tops of my toes after walking for 10 min.

This happened to a pair of Nine West pumps that I used to wear all the time. I didn't expect this to happen to a pair of JCs, especially when I haven't worn them as much as I used to wear the NWs.

Can a cobbler do anything for this? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening to other shoes (ie. would wiping down the inside of the shoe prevent this?)

2. I could be wrong but, assuming you are wearing shoes that fit you properly, it seems like this would be caused by the natural gripping of your toes as you walk, so not necessarily preventable. Might be worse if the shoes are pointier rather than round.
    Maybe if you wore hose or tights there would be less rubbing but I doubt you'd want to! I'm sure if you took them to a cobbler they could fix it up for you.