I've wanted this forever reveal!! + Bonuses

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
I have wanted this bag since I heard about them hitting the outlets, it was right near the start of my Coach addiction. My outlet didn't have this color so I got another one instead, but kept looking for a decent deal and I think I got one.

A couple visits to Winner's later, I ended up with two more fun colored bags... non Coach. These 3 are my first colorful bags and I don't know who to use first!!

My long awaited....

Large Berry Patent Zoe!!

coachberryzoe.jpg

Here are my two other scores, the pink/magenta one is Anne Klein, it's so soft and squishy I love her, and the purple patent is Francesco Biasia which was originally $448 and I scored her for $67!! :yahoo:

annekleindoublezip.jpg

036.jpg

031-1.jpg

I also got my first pair of Coach Prescription Sunglasses, love them!!

coachsunnies2.jpg

coachsunnies.jpg

Sorry for the lousy modelling pic:

057.jpg

Thanks for looking! I am officially banned now until Nov 1st

OMG! All of your new bags are stunning. I adore them all because I love, love any shade of magenta or purple. If you don't mind me asking, what's the style name of your Anne Klein bag? I've been trying to find a bag to match a pair of Betsey Johnson ankle booties for ages and the color and style of this bag is perfect. It's simply gorgeous. TIA.

BTW, great score on the Francesco Biasia - $67 is such a steal for that beauty.

Thanks everyone!! I'm so excited to use them. I think I'll save Zoe for fall and try out the other two for now. I had promised the fiance I would keep only one of the two non Coaches and I couldn't for the life of me decide!! Well as luck would have it, I got a bigger tax refund than expected, just in the nick of time. They were both under $100, but I'm over my agreed upon bag limit :P Now I have to sell something before buying anything so I think I'll enjoy the ones I have for awhile.

LadyLibra I'm PMing you now :smile:

Here's a group shot...

3newpurses2.jpg

gorgeous bag! my fave is Miss Berry Zoe though :P

Oh COACH has prescription sunglasses?! :nuts::yahoo: I am short-sighted and can't stand contact lenses, and too chicken to go for Lasik, so sunnies are a luxury for me! Most of the fashionable frames can't be made into prescription sunnies so now I have hope! Thanks for such a glam reveal!