Ive waited...waited...and waited......now its finally HERE!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My BRAND NEW black small baby cabas:yahoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even describe how happy I am now, she's just perfect!!! A huge THANK-YOU to the lovely PFer who helped me to find this beauty:heart:!

Heres my current CHANEL collection, its still small (my addiction just started in May:graucho:).
    [​IMG]

Now...introducing my newest love!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats bb10lu!!! :yahoo: Your patience sure has paid off, it looks gorgeous on you!!!

3. ^^Thank you!!!!!:yahoo:I'm on cloud 9~~~~:heart:

4. looks gorgeous on u!

5. It looks amazing on you. Congratulations.:yahoo:

6. Looks awesome!! It's perfect for you!

7. It looks FABULOUS on you! Congratulations bb1!:yahoo:

8. bb, you have a wonderful style (i REALLY LOVE your style) and you wear it beautifully! a big congrats!!!! and i love your collection-it's quality that matters, not quantity!;)
    CONGRATS again!:heart:

9. My choice this year also - I love mine so much, I check the weather report before I wear it!!!!! Everyone is right, you look like a model for Chanel!!!!!!!! Enjoy and congrats!!!

10. Aww~~~~thank you BooYah!!!!That means a lotttttt to me:P:heart:!!!

11. Hehe~SuzyZ,I think it was YOUR post with the bag that made me drool so bad:graucho:~~!!!

12. Wow!!!Love the bag and your look

13. Glad to be of service!!!!:yes:

14. My thoughts EXACTLY. Like word for word!

15. So cute on you! Congrats, luv your style