I've tried to stay away but I can't - just a wee reveal

love love love your 2010 collection!
i'm so in love with each item of them,
oak and ink alexa never go wrong
and love the pink leopard purse too!

am currently waiting for the black (snakeskin) alexa, does anyone know when it will be available? :biggrin:

The black plonge lambskin alexa is available in Ireland so it must be coming very soon. I saw it on Friday last and it really is gorgeous. I was sorely tempted to slap down the plastic. The hardware is gunmetal. Really very lovely!

love love love your 2010 collection!
i'm so in love with each item of them,
oak and ink alexa never go wrong
and love the pink leopard purse too!

am currently waiting for the black (snakeskin) alexa, does anyone know when it will be available? :biggrin:

I am waiting (not very patiently) too. I received an email from mulberry online last week to say they were in stock however by the time I reached a pc there were not in stock :sad:. In store they tell me it could be anytime.

:lol: Lovely to see you back Tiree! Gorgeous purse :drool: Your lovely Alexa's are not helping my cravings. How are you and OS ink getting along?

Where is that lovely scarf from? Looking fab with Lexie in the back there!!

Hey Miss M, I bought the scarf yesterday in the miss selfridge sale - £7 what a bargain. It goes really well with ink Alexa.

I am getting on OK with ink OS however I've started using my oak regular again and think that size is better for me. I have most of my bits n bobs in a Mitzy pouch and then I have my purse and keys and that's all I really carry. Ink OS may end up a bit redundant.