I've sold my one and only birkin 30

Confession time! The kelly is a great replacement for my well missed birkin. But it just lack something "birkin".
I missed my birkin but since I am pretty sure that if I repurchase again, it will suffer the same fate. I am reminded of how heavy it is on the crook of my arm and how inconvenient it is to be a hand carry only bag. Soooo.... I bought another hermes bag. The jypsiere 28! I think the kelly and jypsiere is a good mix of the birkin yet comes with the strap.

Attachments

• img1493418463715.jpg
    img1493418463715.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 405
Confession time! The kelly is a great replacement for my well missed birkin. But it just lack something "birkin".
I missed my birkin but since I am pretty sure that if I repurchase again, it will suffer the same fate. I am reminded of how heavy it is on the crook of my arm and how inconvenient it is to be a hand carry only bag. Soooo.... I bought another hermes bag. The jypsiere 28! I think the kelly and jypsiere is a good mix of the birkin yet comes with the strap.
Congrats. I may be in minority here, but I LOVE j28. Perfect hands-free casual with homage to B. It also helps its totally under the radar. It's a declious secret only the owner and discerning individuals can savour. :smile:

It is really good that you are able to be so honest with yourself.
It is a considered choice, but your heart is still in it and you are going to enjoy it.

I hope that i will never regret. I sold my used birkin N stamp at cost. I realised that i had not been using it as i find hand carry bags a hassle and it's really very heavy. So i decided to cash it out to get another lindy 30 which I used alot and it's really very practical for me. I just thought that i can't justify spending so much on a bag but rarely use it despite birkin is a must have for hermes lovers. It was my dream bag. But after owning it, it's not anymore... anyone is with me?

I sold my only used Birkin soon after getting it, for the same reasons as you. Mine was a 35, and it was way too heavy to carry. I don't regret selling it. I'm a Kelly girl anyway. Although I admire the Birkin on other people, it's just not for me.

I sold my only used Birkin soon after getting it, for the same reasons as you. Mine was a 35, and it was way too heavy to carry. I don't regret selling it. I'm a Kelly girl anyway. Although I admire the Birkin on other people, it's just not for me.
Yeah! Exactly how i felt When i see someone with a birkin! I will admire it yet at the same time don't feel envious about it unlike the past b4 i owned a birkin, I get envious with jealousy!

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
I hope that i will never regret. I sold my used birkin N stamp at cost. I realised that i had not been using it as i find hand carry bags a hassle and it's really very heavy. So i decided to cash it out to get another lindy 30 which I used alot and it's really very practical for me. I just thought that i can't justify spending so much on a bag but rarely use it despite birkin is a must have for hermes lovers. It was my dream bag. But after owning it, it's not anymore... anyone is with me?
Lindy is so practical, big lose, but nice choice instead!

Reactions: bagloverismeme