Ive sold all my Louis....

Congrats!!! He's a beauty, enjoy him for many years.

Thank you :biggrin: I will. He has been an international showjumper for most of his life. Lived in 3 countries and had countless riders. Unfortunately due to his unpredictable nature he hasnt allways been treated With the gentle hands he deserves. Ive cared for him for 1 1/2 years now and his change has been amazing to watch. He is so calm now, youd never know he was the same horse.

I've promised him that he will end his days with me, so how long he stays is his decition.

Animal friends are EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it!

I can commiserate. I have a French bulldog with health problems. We spend approx. $20k a year on him, but his presence in our lives just makes us happier than any other "stuff."

You can joke that his saddle is the finest LV leather there is!

Animal friends are EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it!

I can commiserate. I have a French bulldog with health problems. We spend approx. $20k a year on him, but his presence in our lives just makes us happier than any other "stuff."

You can joke that his saddle is the finest LV leather there is!

I have to admit, letting the bags go was a distant memory when it arrived. That New-leather smell knocked the Louis-longing right out of me. :lol:

There is no Louis left. The Bags i saved for and wished for Are gone. Instead there is This guy, and my Bags Paid for his saddle.View attachment 2637996View attachment 2637997

Well worth it!! Beautiful and a friend you can love:smile:
I am currently contemplating selling all but one of mine as well, but to travel and make memories with my family. There will be time to buy bags in the future. Anyway you won't need a bag riding your horse:smile:

Well worth it!! Beautiful and a friend you can love:smile:
I am currently contemplating selling all but one of mine as well, but to travel and make memories with my family. There will be time to buy bags in the future. Anyway you won't need a bag riding your horse:smile:

I told a friend who is a horseowner that "now i cant afford ANYTHING else" and she replied "thats ok. In my experience you dont have time for anything else either" :lol: