Ive sold all my Louis....

There is no Louis left. The Bags i saved for and wished for Are gone. Instead there is This guy, and my Bags Paid for his saddle.View attachment 2637996View attachment 2637997

Worth it x 100! ;)

Thank you :biggrin: I will. He has been an international showjumper for most of his life. Lived in 3 countries and had countless riders. Unfortunately due to his unpredictable nature he hasnt allways been treated With the gentle hands he deserves. Ive cared for him for 1 1/2 years now and his change has been amazing to watch. He is so calm now, youd never know he was the same horse.

I've promised him that he will end his days with me, so how long he stays is his decition.

Probably the other way around :yes:

So pleased for both of you :woohoo:

He is so worth it!:heart: I have owned 3 Horses in my Life, and it saddens me I had to part with them. I miss the thrill of riding! If I could ride again, I would do exactly the same as You. Sell my LV Collection and buy a Horse! I am really happy for you, there is nothing like Unconditional Love from an animal. :cloud9:

He is so worth it!:heart: I have owned 3 Horses in my Life, and it saddens me I had to part with them. I miss the thrill of riding! If I could ride again, I would do exactly the same as You. Sell my LV Collection and buy a Horse! I am really happy for you, there is nothing like Unconditional Love from an animal. :cloud9:

Thank you :love:

There really isnt. I hope you have your dream of a horse again.

These past few months have had their ups and Downs for sure.

First we had a botched farrier visit wich led to him being lame on 3 (!!!) legs one after another for a MONTH. This ended With him finally staying in his stall for a week without going outside at all. He had an abscess in his hoof that needed to be cut open and afterwards he continued to tear off his bandaged causing New infections and when he felt better and was let outside he would overstrain himself by bucking, rearing and bolting. I ended up making the decition to keep him inside his stall until the wound dried and the lameness was nearly gone. My god was he angry. Charging at the walls when other horses went by, bit and kicked me. Because I am in a long distance relationship and was going to Germany to see my boyfriend I had to leave him.

For two weeks while I was gone he was in the care of some good friends of mine who started to let him outside With a rope across the paddock to limit his moving around and taking him for gradually longer walks per my instruction.

When I got back they had started to ride him at slow pace for 20 minutes a day on Our soft indoor arena.

The riding Club than got a New delivery of feed (silage) right before I left as the previous load had ran out. This lot didnt agree With my boy, and due to having a troubled stommack he lost some of the weight he had gained. We have now found a solution mixing in dry hey With the silage and his tummy has stabilized. Thank god.

Not all bad though :smile: He is much stronger and more agile than before and more horse to handle in general. My dressagetrainer cant brag about him enough and told me he is a completely different horse than the one she rode early this summer. Cant wait to see where this leads and am hoping he will compete his first dressagetest in january.