**I've returned my Fumo bow**

moster

Mar 29, 2008
maybe its just my tired eyes, bc now i doesnt look like mughetto to me anymore

ahh im going nuts
(those bows- such trickters)

i forgot to ask: where did you score this??

Feb 5, 2008
Oh my goodness :drool:
And I totally just blanked out for a second and forgot I owned one. LOL.
She is beautiful!
Definitely the best color out of all bows :rolleyes:

Where'd you manage to find an alluminio at this time? :wtf:

jejune

♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 3, 2008
United States
Oh my, it looks so new and gorrrrrgeous!
Where did you get her?! You're so lucky. I had just given up on finding an aluminio bow too.
I really love your bag and I'm extremely jealous! haha:P

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Asia
Holy! Where did you get your bow? Congratulations, I know how you feel as a fellow alluminio bow owner. Haha! I didn't know there are still bows of that color.

Meaning to say there are still a few in Mughetto out there. So, I wanted a Mughetto bow so much but seriously, would you buy it at $1650 with shipping and all that? I'm considering though it's so much for a bow. I need your opinion bow sisters!

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Why did you return the Fumo?

you're lucky!!! you got that sought-after Alluminio!!! Congrats! =)

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
:shame: Thank you for all the nice comments, moster, annaversary, jejune, xxmicahxx, twochubbycheeks, AnnieBinSD!!!

I'm so happy with my Alluminio bow:wlae:

:P I've got it from saks. They said they don't have another Fumo when I return mine, so I asked them to search for an Alluminio instead and they found one at the costa mesa store.

xxmicahxx, I think you should try saks, they might have some mughetto bow still. Good Luck :tup:

Feb 5, 2008
Oh my DollyGirl, you are one lucky bean!
You do know that the alluminio is like super hard to find?
YOU GOT ONE SO EASILY!
Lucky you! Enjoy your new alluminio bow : )
Do you like her more than the fumo you returned?

moster

Mar 29, 2008
wow that really might just be the most ease-filled story of finding an alluminio bow! lucky you! congrats again!

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Asia
Gee, lucky doll. I remembered Vinyl, she was looking for one and her Saks SA couldn't find any. I guess it's just not her lucky day and I hope she finally gets her long-awaited HG Alluminio bow. Anyway, where is Vinyl? I missed talking to her.

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
:shame: Thank you for all the nice comments, moster, annaversary, jejune, xxmicahxx, twochubbycheeks, AnnieBinSD!!!

I'm so happy with my Alluminio bow:wlae:

:P I've got it from saks. They said they don't have another Fumo when I return mine, so I asked them to search for an Alluminio instead and they found one at the costa mesa store.

xxmicahxx, I think you should try saks, they might have some mughetto bow still. Good Luck :tup:

You must have a super doooper wonderful SA! That's great!!! =)

biwsuke

material girl**
Jun 6, 2008
congrats on you bow! She is totally gorgeous. I'm really really really jealous! You are so lucky T_T