I've returned from my FIRST visit to H-- with orange boxes!

We went a week earlier than I'd planned on going. We'd been in a car for 14 hours, and I was tired but so excited. I was wearing a black Juicy Couture velour tracksuit, pink tank top and pink Nike shox, and my hair was in a ponytail. I was carrying my lovely new H bag, in the black color combination. I have to admit it did attract a few stares as I walked into Neiman Marcus. It took me a minute to find the H area. I was overwhelmed and almost tempted by Chanel, but I was on a mission! So after I located the H boutique inside NM I stepped over and just stopped dead, staring. The first things I saw were a briefcase, a blue jean 31cm Bolide in clemence-- and--- be still, my beating heart-- a kelly pochette and a bolide in matching Noisette SUEDE with PHW. if only I'd had more money! I frantically called Jag, but I knew she was tied up in court so I never got through. I was on my own! My SO waited in the car for two hours for me he wasn't about to step foot in there! So I asked for the SA I'd been speaking to, Lisa. But it was her day off! AUGH! And the other ladies at Neiman's weren't exactly nice to me.