I've put other bags on hold and changed my spending habits to save up for a spy..

kneehighz

mood: PRADA!
Jun 13, 2007
Well..sort of. I can't say for certain I'm going to get the purple spy when it comes out because I don't know what it'll look like in real life, but incase its tdf I decided to put the pradas I wanted on hold and be more careful with my money until *it* comes out!

Because I don't want to have spent it all on something else when I could have the possible bag of my..dream. Ok, just one dream. I'll be mad if they come out with a nicer shade next winter when I'd already gotten this one D'OH!:Push:

Anyone have crazy stories about what they did for a spy/fendi? I know mine isn't crazy..but thought I'd ask;)

yeah I did! I was disappointed too but still want to see it in real life. Also want to see the pink one...can't even imagine that! lol Wow this sure is an exciting thread! :nuts::P

Haha... don't worry, we're both in it. ;) Not a fan of the pink. I think a light coloured spy would be easy to get dirty esp since the spy isn't a structured bag and has no base. If you get what I mean...

Kav--I agree that a light colored spy would be too hard for me personally to keep clean, and I'm not careless with my bags, I'm just thinking of the typical day to day (pen marks, sticky kid fingers, etc...)

KH--I finally lost the 5 lbs I kept after the birth of my DD (4 yrs ago) and rewarded myself w/ a baby spy. I know, not too crazy, but those 5 lbs. were very stubborn!

I'm glad you ladies agree. It's not that I am careless with my bags as ssmama said. I am very careful with my bags and I would definitley buy light coloured bags, but with one that is either smaller or that is more structured. Like a Kelly or a Birkin or something . Not that that will be happening any time in the near future!

That's true, need to take ms. berry out for a spin! Kav stop showing me that birkin in your avatar:noggin:
ssmama- congrats on the 5 lbs (the last 5 are so hard!) and the bag!

That's true, need to take ms. berry out for a spin! Kav stop showing me that birkin in your avatar:noggin:
ssmama- congrats on the 5 lbs (the last 5 are so hard!) and the bag!

KH, thanks for the kudos, I'm a little disappointed though, I think I lost 4 lbs in my chest area and 1 lb in my stomach area. :sad:

And I agree w/ you--Kav, your birkin avatar, combined w/ Meg's purchase, makes me drool and cry at the same time!

I'm saving for a Spy, too. No more Balenciagas for me. I'd like the sequined Zucca Spy from F/W 07. Hoping it goes on sale in January. Someone here already has it..I think Saich, who called it Mr. Sunsbeam, LOL.

I would still like to see the lilac Spy IRL. Saich said the photos are a lot lighter than the true color