I've picked out my next MK bag (Uptown Astor in bronze)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Even though I still have tags on 2 of my Kors bags (Hamilton and ID chain), this is my next one.

The SA showed me on Friday night how you can tuck in the shorter handles and use it as a tote - it completely changes the look of the bag, it's so cool!! I love the bronze color, totally ME!!!

Hmmmm, maybe DH can get this one for me for my birthday (Christmas Eve) or Christmas gift. I don't mind waiting, I've got lots of bags I haven't used yet. :nuts:

bronze astor.jpg

2. I like the versatility, but I would want it in a different colour :smile:.

3. Very nice...

4. I know what you mean but I am the QUEEN of bling. :P My DH says I'm like a raven - I am so attracted to anything shiny or sparkly. Except sequins, I hate sequins. Why do you think I never owned a black bag?? I always thought they were SOOOOOOOOOOO boring. That's why I love that ID chain bag - BLING!! :yahoo:

5. LOVE that bag!!

6. Very nice!!!

7. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. great fall color!

9. That's gorgeous!

10. It's really cute:smile: I wish that I could find my next bag, but nothing has jumped out at me yet.

11. :tup:

12. I have a gold Coach Ali in gold as pictured here. Clearly I do not want both the gold Ali and the bronze Astor. I was thinking of getting rid of the Ali. To quote my DH: DUMP IT.

Does anyone think the Ali is a nicer bag though? I have to say that I do like it and I got it for a stupid, stupid price ($130). The MK is $500 here - I'm just wondering if it's stupid to get rid of the Ali to get the MK.

I think I'm getting a bit caught up in the MK hype right now because it's newer to me than Coach and I don't want to sell off my Ali only to regret it later.

Whaddya think ladies. Muranogrl - you know a lot about Coach - what do you think??

[​IMG]

13. REALLY PRETTY.
    =)
    should I keep my leopard one or take it back for the bronze?:P

14. NNNOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never!!!!!!!!!!!! That leopard one is gorgeous.

15. Thanks I love your michael kors id hobo or at least i think thats what its called =)