I've outgrown my mini pochette :(

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
Los Angeles
I've been using my mini pochette for about 4 years now as a wallet and it's perfect. I have a little credit card case with my money, cc's, id etc, lip balm, rubber band and cell phone (Blackberry). I now have 3 kids and the mini pochette is usually in my diaper bag or larger bag and then I'll just pull it out and either carry it around my wrist, or more often, loop it around my belt loops of my jeans. I've really liked having the bag looped around my belt loops since there's usually someone who needs to be carried and I don't need to deal with a crossbody strap. Last week, I got a Droid X and it doesn't fit in my mini pochette. Well, it does fit, but just barely. It's a really tight squeeze, so I'm looking to get something slightly bigger that won't look too weird looped around the belt loops of my jeans. I was eying the Milla MM or PM, but I'm thinking the PM might be too small since it's flat. Or maybe the Mono Idylle mini pochette. Any other suggestions? Or just a regular pochette? Would that look weird around my belt loops? TIA!

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
Los Angeles
My friend has actually looped the Regular pochette around her belt hoops.
Here's a pic:

Thanks for the picture! I think I'll probably go with the damier ebene pochette! Glad it's doable around the belt loops and that I'm not the only person who does that.

I'll have to check out the Milla MM too, but I'm a bit worried about how flat it is. Also if I can go with Damier Ebene pochette, then I won't feel so bad about getting the mono Eva I've been wanting. :graucho:

Jun 8, 2009
So Close To NYC, New Jersey
Thanks for the picture! I think I'll probably go with the damier ebene pochette! Glad it's doable around the belt loops and that I'm not the only person who does that.

I'll have to check out the Milla MM too, but I'm a bit worried about how flat it is. Also if I can go with Damier Ebene pochette, then I won't feel so bad about getting the mono Eva I've been wanting. :graucho:
i think you made a good choice with the ebene pochette

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada

You're welcome...Milla does not fit as much, although it is super cute!

joy&lv

Obsessed
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Bay Area, California

The Milla won't fit as much as an accessory pouchette but it is very simular to the mini pouchette. I have a cerise pouchette and I love it. If you think Milla is going to be too flat, then the accessory pouchette would be the logical choice.

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Get the regular Accessories Pochette. The first thing I thought of as well was that the Mila is too thin to hold much and costs more. The Accessories Pochette is a somewhat reasonable price and it seems to hold a lot, and you can put it through your belt loops, like the scaredycat's friend. I just got this in Azur a few days ago, thinking that I just wanted this basic pochette for different activities and also to use in and out of my Neverfull on vacations. You can't go wrong with it, especially in the Ebene.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
^^^It was sort of an on-the-fly thing that my friend did. We were going horseback riding and she wanted to carry the pochette with her valuables so we came up with this contraption :biggrin:

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
^^^It was sort of an on-the-fly thing that my friend did. We were going horseback riding and she wanted to carry the pochette with her valuables so we came up with this contraption :biggrin:
It is really creative!! And pretty cute! I want one. Lol. But I asked Santa for the mini pochette....

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
I was thinking of parting with my pochette (damier too, my friend and I are pochette twins) because I haven't been using it much since I got my mini noe.
I think I should hang on to it because it has multiple uses :biggrin: