I've officially lost my mind! Opinions please!

Mar 25, 2008
I went shopping today and came home with....

Yes- just what I needed- a new Bal :nuts:

What do you guys think? It's my first day and I like the lightness of it and the style suits me but I would normally go for GH. I think the contrast with the RH and the Moutarde colour works well. Do you like it?

P1010988.jpg

P1010990.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010992.jpg

Oh I also bought a McQueen clutch because I am a bad person :wtf: Im officially banned for a while!

P1010997.jpg

Oh my!! That bag is gorgeous and you look perfect wearing it! The color and style are wonderful on you.. Making me re-think my no new Bals vow. Congratulations!

I have that exact same bag, and you will not regret it! It's fabulous, and it looks AMAZING on you! I agree that the RH contrasts beautifully with the color! Enjoy!!

Thank you guys- you will all be sick of me! It was on sale and I couldn't resist. I am milking the sales for all they are worth cause y'know it will be many months till the next major discounts come round! The colour is really cheery i think- they previously had a moutarde twiggy which went to half price but I missed- still I'm not a huge twiggy fan and think the day is a good style for me as I love shoulder bags.

Blimey H_H! :nuts:
You have gone on a bonkers spree this week! Making up for the last few months of crap from Koodos. Good for you!

Well I think you got a perfect mix of bags now. The Black GSH City - STUNNER. The Olive RGGH Town - PERFECT. And now the Moutarde Day!! FANDABBYDOZY as the Krankies would say ;)

Enjoy your new loot!

you are officially considered on a roll! the day really is the most comfy style and everyone should have at least one in their collection, it's so pretty in that color, congrats!

Thank you! I probably started my Bal collection about 2 years ago but always managed to back off before I got totally hooked- until now :nuts:

I figure I may as well take advantage of the sales what with the Koodos money burning a hole in my pocket! I now have 3 brand new bags but instead of the ones I'd planned I have my GSH Black City, RGGH Olive Town and RH Moutard Day!
:yahoo:

Yes, you are very bad but your day is very good and it matches that painting.
Since you gravitate towards McQueen, you probably have some pretty exciting things to wear and the RH will more than likely create a nice calm moment. I always prefer
RH. You look smashing...... .........and it looks like it pays to be bad.