I've never done this before but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...here's a group shot of my entire Bal family!! I initially wanted to see how well my Black First would blend into my entire collection and I somewhat gotten carried away:sweatdrop:

Here's everything I have and love. I know it's quite small compared to others but I hope it won't be for long..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My first:
    [​IMG]

My latest:
    [​IMG]

My yet to be broken in:
    [​IMG]

My favorite:
    [​IMG]

My little ones:
    [​IMG]

2. So colorful! They're lovely, mischka!:tup:

3. :heart: Beautiful collection!!! Thanks for posting!!!

4. Wow, gorgeous mix of colors:0)
    Thanks for brightening up my day!

5. Love the colours in your collection. Your Work has got super yummy leather!!!

6. You have a gorgeous family!!

7. Congrats on your beautiful and colourful family! With that variety of sizes and colours I think it's the perfect family size, although of course we all want more - all the time...

8. Love your collection! All the leather looks fantastic!

9. What a beautiful collection!! You got so many gorgeous b-bags there. :tup:

10. What a beauuuuutiful collection! Your violet work is TDF! Is the red PT a Ruby?

11. yummy collection with beautiful colors mishka. love your violet's leather the most, it's TDF, every other bags too. congrats, you've picked the great ones.

12. Beautiful collection!

13. Mischka- Loooove your Twiggy. Aren't twiggys the most comfortable bags to use? So practical. :drool::drool: Love your whole collection!

14. So gorgeous and colorful and I love that fabulous bench!!

15. What year is the black first??Great collection, congrats!