I've never done one of these before, but I had a little inspiration...

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
You are so cute! Thanks for the video! Yours looks like mine does, I would describe it as a really light Caribbean blue green ocean color. Love your bbag!

teaparties

xoxo
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
This is so cute. I'm glad that you like your bag!
I've seen lots of mixed posts about it, so it's good to see that there's a positive one!
Thank you for posting!

May 7, 2008
SW Florida
Very nice, you are adorable purple! I know this is the RM forum, but I have to say that I love your Vert D'eau City!!! I have always admired that Bal color and now have to say compared to the Mint Nikki I like it even more...

Azumie

The Dreamer...
O.G.
Nov 16, 2006
Edgewater, NJ
Love ur review purple! I'm just like you..I dont know how to call the hardware...lobster clasp...dogleash haha. I also agree that the lining goes well with the carribean blue green color!

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
CT
I love your video! Its so cute! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

And yay I got a shout out! :yahoo:

Is it just me or is the 3rd interior pocket in the bag smaller than in other nikki's?

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Your so adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing dear, "A"!!! Love your Mint!! Now you got me thinking ....do I get one too!?:sweatdrop:

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
haaaaa, you're so funny! the leather does look like it would break in nicely, love the comparison with the bal. i have to say, i'm loving review videos. gives you a really good IRL idea of what the bag is like!