I've never been so in love

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, i've bought purses before and slgs and have gone home happy many times before...but i've NEVER been this happy...i bought the monty gm last week and i love the way it looks on ppl, but it's just not for me...i didn't feel comfortable and that is #1 when purchasing a bag...so i returned it today...and got...a batignolles horizontal..and at first i was worried about getting it because a lot of ppl have this purse, but i can see why..it's a great size...my notebook and books fit inside, it's comfortable, and looks good...i love it...and last but not least...MY HOLY GRAIL!!! it came in a day early....my mahina l in noir...

**sorry for the ugly pics...i can't find my adapter for my camera...where you can see the real beauty of the mahina**

Attached Files:

2. Here's two more shots...did i mention i love love love these purses...i don't want to put the mahina down!!!

Attached Files:

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: love them both cruz!! huge congrats, yay!!

4. Congrats :yahoo: The BH is one of my favs and the Mahina is stunning.

5. i love them both , congrats....:nuts::nuts:

6. Pretty, congrats!

7. I have a BH and love it, congrats! ;) The Mahina is a true beauty.

8. They're both beautiful bags.. enjoy them!!

9. Beautiful bags! I have both of these! I was also on the fence about the BH! My dh literally talked me into getting one! LOL The 1st time I used it, it was love!

Congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats on your two perfect LV choices!! Enjoy;)

12. Congrats! They are both so lovely!

13. Yay congrats!! Love them both!

14. Congrats!!!!!

15. Congrats! Both are beauties! :yes: