I've never been so in love

cruznit1436

Oct 6, 2008
So, i've bought purses before and slgs and have gone home happy many times before...but i've NEVER been this happy...i bought the monty gm last week and i love the way it looks on ppl, but it's just not for me...i didn't feel comfortable and that is #1 when purchasing a bag...so i returned it today...and got...a batignolles horizontal..and at first i was worried about getting it because a lot of ppl have this purse, but i can see why..it's a great size...my notebook and books fit inside, it's comfortable, and looks good...i love it...and last but not least...MY HOLY GRAIL!!! it came in a day early....my mahina l in noir...

**sorry for the ugly pics...i can't find my adapter for my camera...where you can see the real beauty of the mahina**

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 223
Here's two more shots...did i mention i love love love these purses...i don't want to put the mahina down!!!

Attachments

• Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 116
Beautiful bags! I have both of these! I was also on the fence about the BH! My dh literally talked me into getting one! LOL The 1st time I used it, it was love!

Congrats!